Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I am Congressman Jared Polis, sponsor of HR 499 to allow states to regulate marijuana, former entrepreneur, lead opponent of SOPA/PIPA

Hi! I'm holding my seat on the House floor getting ready for the State of the Union address which starts at 9 pm eastern. I will be around until then, then you can look for me on tv greeting the President (I got a good seat), then I'll be back when it's done to answer some more of the top questions.

Let's have some fun!

Update 8:07 my friend Rep. Justin Amash just came up to me on the floor and said "you doing an AMA on Reddit?" word gets around

Update 8:48 floor getting busy have to stop now all this typing will look bad I will be back after state of the union in about an hour to answer more. I will be near where the President enters

10:30 speech is over, I'm ba-ack! I thought he did well, going back to answering more questions now...

1:25 am phew, have to go to sleep now I have a full day of legislating tomorrow. <3 xoxo reddit sweet dreams! It's been fun, I'll do it again sometime!

submitted by jaredpolis to IAmA
[link] [2345 comments]

No comments:

Post a Comment