Friday, September 7, 2012

Miley Cyrus doesn’t understand interest in her hair

“The only thing that’s hard is it’s the only thing people want to talk about,” Cyrus said. “And it’s like, ‘Oh, I didn’t recognize you!’”

The hair, bleached and standing up on top, while shaved on the sides, was accompanied by a black dress that revealed much of the former child star’s cleavage. While the look was not flattering on the star, when Pinkarrived it was like looking at twins.

The pop star bore a similar hair style to Cyrus, making some question if that is where Cyrus got the idea for the hairdo. While the styles were the same, Pink carried it off well. Of course, only one person’s opinion matters to Miley.

“My fiance loves it. He’s totally for it. He likes just being able to see my face,” Miley said about her actor boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. “He thinks it suits me so much.”

Cyrus also says the new look matches her upcoming new musical album.

““I think I’ve finally found out who I am, and it changes every freaking day, as you can tell,” Cyrus said. “Every time I write a song, I feel like I can finally be me, because I’m not stuck into a label, all of these people telling me who to be.”

For e-mail updates whenever a new article is posted, please click here and then click the subscribe button. Also feel free to follow me on: Twitter @starvingdogs,GooglePlus or join my group on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment