Thursday, February 14, 2013

I quit my job to make music

OK, tough guy, you asked for it.

I'm quitting my stupid job to make an album and work on my musicianship for hours a day.

So my question to you is, Why the hell would I want to do that?

Seriously, I can't figure out why I so desperately need to do it. It creeps up and bites me in the ass every day when I'm sitting in my ugly cube.

I guess a more pertinent question would be, What the HELL am I going to do every day? How do you be creative all day? How do I get up every morning with the energy to create something from nothing, for hours a day? Can I still take breaks for lunch?

Take that.

Bill

Dear Bill,

Wham. Ugh! Poof! Zouch! Wow.

Geez, man, go easy on me!

That was rough. Lemme get this straight. You are asking me why you would want to quit your job and play music? It makes perfect sense to me, because I've done it, and when I did it it made perfect sense.

Continue Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment