Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ke$ha drinks urine in upcoming documentary

In case you were wondering what makes pop singer Ke$ha's life so crazy and so beautiful (which you will get to know intimately in her upcoming movie,"Ke$ha: My Crazy Beautiful Life"), it's that she drinks her own pee. When talking to BBC 1 about her upcoming home movie documentary, the "Tik Tok" singer said, "It's my brother and his weird friend following me around for the past two-and-a-half years. We didn't know what we were doing per se, but it's my little brother and he's my best friend. He's got me wasted at 6am ... He got all the things you would want to see and all the things you wouldn't really want to see - making out with dudes, drinking my own pee, jumping out of a building, jumping out of aeroplanes, swimming with sharks..."

She elaborated on the urine: "I was told drinking my own pee was good, I was trying to be healthy ... Somebody tried to take my pee away from me and I said, 'That is mine!' So I snatched it up and took a chug and it was really gross so I don't do it anymore."

Continue Reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment